| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Getting back to karting

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jhollan2

Score: 37

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:17 am    Post subject: Getting back to karting Reply with quote

I am going to be getting back into the sport after a long break. I am starting to buy all the odds and ends that are needed and I have come to rear sprockets and clutch gears. What do i really need to have for 4 cycle pro gas. I don't want to buy gears that are just going to sit in the trailer and collect dust so if anyone could give me a starting point I would greatly appreciate it.
Robbie Ullah

Score: 2673

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill sell you all my #35 drivers and sprockets for $100. I recently switched to 219 and no longer need any #35. I have from 14 to 20 tooth drivers. Duplicate in most. I also have 57 to 68 to 70 in rears. duplicate or more in most. Most brand new as I need to maintain a collection to run multiple karts. Thanks.
jhollan2

Score: 37

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have been debating rather to use 35 or 219. I used to run dirt primarily so i am used to 35 but are there benefits to using 219 over 35?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 4 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: