| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #13 Registration
2014-10-25 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
  GSKA 2014 Banquet Registration
2014-11-16 19:00:00 GMT+00:00
LOTS OF NEWBY RACERS INQUIRING...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrChip
2014 President

Score: 47407

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:00 pm    Post subject: LOTS OF NEWBY RACERS INQUIRING... Reply with quote

I have has a lot of newby racers contacting me, particularly jr racers. They have bee contactin me through their potential sponsors, ie their mom and dad.

One questions that comes up repeatedly is about saftey. I assure them and all racers that safety is truly our number one priority for races and spectators as well. And this is not just a statement. We have a great safety record and it will continue.

We will work with any racer of any age to assure their safety. We will assign them to experienced racers of the same age to mentors, have practice sessions, review rules, and equipment, and in general provide for controlled learning.

Some tracks I'm the area see kids speeds between 55 and 80 mph. Our track is challenging, but compact with greatly reduced speeds but with plenty of challenges. Just ask racers alb out our famous S turn..

I will be conducting a free driving school if and when racers are ready. It can be on a Sunday after a Sat race, or on a Sat between races. Let me know.

The bottom line is for racers not to be concerned about safety. We will take care of it. c
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: