| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #14 Registration
2014-11-01 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
  GSKA 2014 Banquet Registration
2014-11-16 19:00:00 GMT+00:00
Vintage Karting Family Experience

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DigiDAD

Score: 920

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:16 pm    Post subject: Vintage Karting Family Experience Reply with quote

We volunteered today with the Vintage Karting Association event and had a blast. It was awesome to be part of such a great event with so much history held at our home track. There were some interesting karts and interesting characters!

I would encourage anyone in our club that has not experienced this to go this weekend. I would also encourage the younger drivers to go and meet the older drivers. The older drivers really enjoy seeing the next generation of drivers.

David had the opportunity to meet Duffy Livingstone!

Crew Chief #13 David Lawrence
Chuck Newman
Junior 4 Cycle Director

Score: 5821

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't agree more...

For three years, I've been hearing Dr. Chip talking about this event. Being a pretty serious race guy, I really didn't think I'd be interested in all of that old stuff. Turned out I was wrong! Seeing some of these karts, especially the dual-engined missles coming out of the sweeper sideways was way cool.

The other thing that I wasn't aware of until this year was how much our club depends on this event to fund our regular races. If you have a chance, go. You'll have fun, see some cool things, see some even cooler people, and have the chance to help support GSKA.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: