| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #13 Registration
2014-10-25 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
  GSKA 2014 Banquet Registration
2014-11-16 19:00:00 GMT+00:00
Thank You to all

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeff bacon

Score: 15254

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:37 am    Post subject: Thank You to all Reply with quote

I want to express my thanks to everyone who came out to race with us in 2013 as well as to all the people who made the races happen. We had a lot of great racing with a lot of great people and I can't wait until next season comes around again.

But that is not saying that things are all perfect. Our kart count was down and we are dangerously close to going under our break even point. This is a not-for-profit club, so all we are concerned with is taking in enough money to pay all of our bills.

So here is the challenge again: we need everyone in the club to find just one new racer for next year. Or even find an old one and get them back! But if everyone finds JUST ONE new person, then we have doubled the size of the club! I would love for parents of children to find out how to advertise in the school newsletter that your child goes to. This could get a lot of new kids involved!

So, let's think of ways to get the word out about the GSKA. There are five million people in the Metro Atlanta area, we have got to be able to find more people who would like to go racing.

Again, thank you all and I will see you next year (or at the Banquet.)
www.jeffsgarageandspeedshop.com
www.gakartsales.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: