| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #4 Registration
2014-05-03 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
Welcom AMP racers to Barnesville this Past weekend!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrChip
Club President

Score: 42492

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Welcom AMP racers to Barnesville this Past weekend! Reply with quote

All that I talked to liked the Barnesville track! Thanks!

Come back for our last race Sat Nov 23, running in our traditional counter clockwise direct. A completely different track going the usual way.

We will see you at AMP on 12/14.

And don't forget the Barnesville Vintage Kart Winternationals, March 27, 28 and 29, 2014. The biggest and most traditional vintage kart event east of CA drawing over 100 registered vintage karts from all over the US. Controlled practice 3/27, practice, first heats and informal evening meal 3/28, and a vintage kart show 3/29, final controlled practice, and final heats with awards following.

Let me know in advance and I'll have a vintage kart there for you to get some laps in with..

see old guys go crazy fast on hard, skinny tires! c
jobrieniii

Score: 13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: Thanks to everyone. Reply with quote

We had a great time this weekend!

I really want to thank everyone for the hospitality that we experienced. Everyone was so helpful and friendly - it was great.

I know Jack enjoyed the track as well - even though he needs some practice to reduce the number of "spin outs" Smile

We will try to make the upcoming race - and look forward to seeing everyone on Dec 14 up at AMP.

John O'Brien
@jobrieniii
DrChip
Club President

Score: 42492

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John-Everyone had trouble with traction! It was cold, and we have not run the reverse direction for two years now. Also, in the regular CCW racing, we allow several laps through the oval before lining up, to warm our tires.

I am glad that all of you enjoyed Barnesville. We are just trying to contiue the tradition of karting of being a friendly family orientated place that all feel comfortable at, including the all important moms..c
redefined

Score: 1148

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was fun as usual. Cya in 2 weekends!

-Matt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: