| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #13 Registration
2014-10-25 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
  GSKA 2014 Banquet Registration
2014-11-16 19:00:00 GMT+00:00
I have accepted the nomination for GSKA President for 2014
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrChip
2014 President

Score: 47404

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:15 pm    Post subject: I have accepted the nomination for GSKA President for 2014 Reply with quote

Shocked after much thought and consideration. I have cut my work schedule down to 1 day a week, and I have planned on a reduced karting race schedule for myself for 2014. This will allow me plenty of time to devote to the GSKA.

My decision to run for the 2014 GSKA President is due, in part, to the great candidates we have for the other Board positions. I also want to to see the GSKA not only maintain it's momentum, but to grow. We have had a lot of good Presidents in the past, but we have burned them out. I feel it is now my turn to step in and help out as I can.

I look to everyone for their support and promotion of the GSKA.

You ain't seen nuttin' yet! c
rubentarca

Score: 2696

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RIGHT ON !!!!!!!!!!!
Daniel White

Score: 6265

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very appreciative of the past presidents (since I've been karting): Jeff, Darrin, and Bob B. and Bob L (I hope I didn't leave anyone out). Their passion and dedication has been critical to our growth and survival.

Dr Chip--you definitely has that passion and dedication to be the next president, and I certainly appreciate and support you.
John Wehrheim
Senior 2 Cycle Director

Score: 33772

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel White wrote:
I am very appreciative of the past presidents (since I've been karting): Jeff, Darrin, and Bob B. and Bob L (I hope I didn't leave anyone out). Their passion and dedication has been critical to our growth and survival.

Dr Chip--you definitely has that passion and dedication to be the next president, and I certainly appreciate and support you.

Ditto!!
Jeff Foust

Score: 3986

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel White wrote:

Agree 100%!
edward 54

Score: 2236

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Club president Reply with quote

And I second that one of the truly great ones rise to the top.lets hear it for Dr.Chip hipp hipp
DrChip
2014 President

Score: 47404

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw shucks......c Very Happy
Jeff Foust

Score: 3986

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Club president Reply with quote

edward 54 wrote:
And I second that one of the truly great ones rise to the top.lets hear it for Dr.Chip hipp hipp

Admit it Edward - you're just excited that you'll have him off your tail for the 2014 Sportsman points!!! Laughing
edward 54

Score: 2236

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: GSKA President Reply with quote

good racing to the end right Cool

Edward 54 razor/arrow
mike sibley

Score: 605

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Chip,
I know that you will do a great job as well as promote the sport of kart racing in Barnsville. You have the respect of all the racers and, I know that you will have the support to do a great job as president. After seeing some of the ideas that you have for the growth of the club I support you 100% in the bid for the position of President of GSKA for the year of 2014 and look forward to the exciting new year in racing at Barnsville.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: