| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #14 Registration
2014-11-01 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
  GSKA 2014 Banquet Registration
2014-11-16 19:00:00 GMT+00:00
SEKA/Twin Fountain Raceway

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chad lee

Score: 547

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:52 pm    Post subject: SEKA/Twin Fountain Raceway Reply with quote

Anyone intrested in racing with SEKA this season first race is April 20th, we are expecting even larger Shifter and TaG fields this year with some great contigency programs from Hoosier and Maxxis. It is OPEN tire in both classes so no worries there. Also the track owner has been gracious enough to allow for practice days and even cleaned up the garages and has those for rent. More information on SEKA at www.sekaracing.com and more information on Twin Fountain at www.twinfountainraceway.com

We are trying to get up some guys over here to make a run over for a couple events but having trouble getting everybody on the same page.

Thanks,
Chad
redefined

Score: 1148

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Chad. Danny and I are still trying to plan a weekend to get up there. Shoot me an email with some weekends you are planning to go - both race and just practice weekends.

You need to get over here to an AMP race and should look into making it for the night race on June 1 at Bville. I'll be going to that one, first trip to Bville, should be fun!
chad lee

Score: 547

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt,

We will be racing again June 8th at Twin Fountain...I plan to be at all those events. Go to www.sekaracing.com or their FB page SEKA Racing for the remaining dates...I can't remember all the dates:).

I have wanted to run the night race at B'ville but never fit in our schedule and again the same this year...headed to the FCKS race in Monticello June 14-16...not a snow balls chance in getting 3 kitchen passes in a row.

I am trying to make it over to AMP but scheduling a time is tough...work is crazy...hopefully into the summer maybe we will get a break and make a run over. August is a busy race schedule for us with NOLA and Rock Island potentially...maybe September.

Let me know if you guys come over and maybe I can sneak away on the Friday before and meet you up at Twin Fountain for a little TnT.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: