| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #10 Registration
2014-08-23 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
Race day #2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
edward 54

Score: 2141

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Race day #2 Reply with quote

Hi everybody it was another cold day and we still had a very good decent turn out. I would like to thank all who came out. And I would like to thank Kerry, John. and a couple of others who came and said good things. And I can't leave out Jeff bacon thanks again on the tire tip ( heh heh ) after that my rotax took off. And I cant forget the yamaha guys thanks for letting me run with you all and all it was a very good day hope to see y'all next race. Edward 54 Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Daniel White

Score: 6161

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't at all prepared for the cold on 2/16, but yesterday I wore thermals and two layers of long sleeves under my suit (and my Fargo hat with the ear flaps), and I was quite comfortable.

The bummer is that the conditions made the track slippery and kept us from being quicker than last race, although there was an element of fun in not being sure if I'd be able to stay on the track. To me, every turn was an adventure.

The highlight of the day was without a doubt the two boys who called the races. I was blown away. They are seriously talented. They worked well as a team, were well-informed, and created a lot of excitement.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: