| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #3 Registration
2014-04-19 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
shifter karts

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jb35

Score: 61

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 pm    Post subject: shifter karts Reply with quote

Do shifter karts typically show up to run with you guys? I came down to watch the June races but didn't see anyone. They may have shown up after I left. Just checking. I was thinking of come down this weekend. At the worse I could use some track time.
Bob Barthelemy
Secretary/Treasurer

Score: 4500

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:46 pm    Post subject: shifter karts Reply with quote

We used to a have 4-6 shifters show-up for most races but not many have raced so far this year. Would love to have you come join us! Sometimes it just takes that first one to sign-up on line and more come. I can't guarantee you will have other shifters to run with, maybe, maybe not but you can get plenty of track time in and we will group you somehow where it can be fun!

Thanks,
jason.fitzpatrick

Score: 167

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:14 pm    Post subject: Shifter Kart, welcome to the Club Reply with quote

Hey JB,
Thanks for your interest in GSKA. We trek from Chattanooga to Barnesville every Friday prior to Saturday race days. Glad to read someone else from Chattown is racing karts. The GSKA community is the best, let us know if we can assist in any way. Jason
jb35

Score: 61

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies. I look forward to meeting some folks. It is good to know there are some other in the Chattanooga area racing. I have been out of it for while. Been playing in the SCCA arena. Unfortunately my truck lost a transmission today. So I may not make it down. Just depends on what the shop says tomorrow.
clarence

Score: 8229

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may try to make a race next weekend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: