| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #4 Registration
2014-05-03 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
Rotax Racing at Barnesville?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bob Barthelemy
Secretary/Treasurer

Score: 4548

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:36 pm    Post subject: Rotax Racing at Barnesville? Reply with quote

I would really love to see our two cycle participation increase at GSKA in 2012. 2011 was a great year for the four stroke classes and even our Yamaha Senior Can class has grown to around ten racers (six or so at any give race last year).

The purpose of this post is to see if there is enough interest with the Rotax drivers in participating with us at Barnesville. In 2008 & 2009 the Rotax classes were huge at the local GSKA races. If you are a Rotax driver and would be interested in participating in either a mini series or at some of our local races please respond to this post and identify what class; Senior, Masters, Micro, Mini, or Junior that you would be running.

If interest and participation warrents we will run Rotax classes at Barnesville again! I am looking forward to hearing from all you Rotax guys and girls!

Merry Christmas,
Daniel White

Score: 5767

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bob,

I still have my Rotax but since the Yamaha can class is growing, my motor is on the market and I'll be trying to join the 100cc guys.

If I end up keeping it I'll race it in Masters or TAG.
bspek

Score: 5025

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Rotax Racing at Barnesville? Reply with quote

Hi Bob,
I'd be up for a TAG class just to get the numbers up...I might get a used Rotax (Masters weight) at some point before next season starts, and my son has a rotax jr if there were enough juniors to race with. But Yamaha Sr Can will be our primary class this season at GSKA.
Brian

Bob Barthelemy wrote:
I would really love to see our two cycle participation increase at GSKA in 2012. 2011 was a great year for the four stroke classes and even our Yamaha Senior Can class has grown to around ten racers (six or so at any give race last year).

The purpose of this post is to see if there is enough interest with the Rotax drivers in participating with us at Barnesville. In 2008 & 2009 the Rotax classes were huge at the local GSKA races. If you are a Rotax driver and would be interested in participating in either a mini series or at some of our local races please respond to this post and identify what class; Senior, Masters, Micro, Mini, or Junior that you would be running.

If interest and participation warrents we will run Rotax classes at Barnesville again! I am looking forward to hearing from all you Rotax guys and girls!

Merry Christmas,
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 28349

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will race rotax jr if no conflicts and classes offered
Darrin Tebbe
Out to pasture

Score: 26962

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We would race Rotax Jr if 3-4 others showed up.

DT
Bob Barthelemy
Secretary/Treasurer

Score: 4548

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Rotax Racing in Barnesville Reply with quote

I think I count three Rotax Jrs., Cameron, Conner, and Michael so far and I bet there is at least two more juniors out there, What about all you senior guys?
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 28349

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be returning to Rotax Masters later in 2012, if we upgrade chassis for Michael
Ryan Curtin

Score: 2286

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Rotax Racing at Barnesville? Reply with quote

Bob Barthelemy wrote:
The purpose of this post is to see if there is enough interest with the Rotax drivers in participating with us at Barnesville.

I'm still out here breathing somewhere. Though, it looks like Yamaha is the direction the wind has blown.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KevinFrench

Score: 4287

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to come out and run a few races in Rotax Masters next season. Since my racing time is much more limited these days I will try to make sure we have at least 4 others when I come down.

Kevin
Kosmic Mercury #602
sschubert

Score: 55

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Rotax Reply with quote

My son and I both have Rotax Sr engines.
We could run in Rotax Senior or a TaG class.
I could run in Masters.

We definitely want to come down and race 1 or 2 times this year.

Scott & Sean Schubert
Madison, AL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: