| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #12 Registration
2014-09-20 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
invalid session

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Website and Forum Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29177

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: invalid session Reply with quote

If you having problems staying logged in, posting message to forum, register to forum, etc. because of "invalid session" or such message on forum, please contact me via e-mail at bilihor @ gmail.com.
forum is (and always was) using session id, generated on login and contains IP address of your connection. Sometime internet providers like AOL or Hotel internet use proxy servers to spread load across their servers which results in different originating IP for your request. I have experienced myself such condition few weeks ago being on a road in Hotel. There is no solution except try to refresh page and hope next request comes from IP address your session was created with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Website and Forum Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: