| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #9 Registration
2014-08-09 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
Southwest race at Norman, OK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seeley

Score: 2948

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:44 am    Post subject: Southwest race at Norman, OK Reply with quote

On May 16 and 17th, the Southwest Regional Cup Series is hosting two RMax races at the track the Grand Nationals will be held on this year.

Don Moormeister is the tech man, so you'll be able to be sure setups you plan to run at the GN's are up to his standards.

http://www.southwestregionalcup.com for official information.

I'm currently planning to drive out friday, and drive back on monday. As usual, I have room in the trailer for equipment and in the tow vehicle for people. Let me know if you want to go and need transport.

I see this as an invaluable opportunity to pick up firsthand information about the area, the site, and the track, as well as providing my driver with two days of tracktime so we'll have a better understanding of what we need to work on prior to the GN event in September.

Dale
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29024

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you are not going ?
Seeley

Score: 2948

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll decide early next week. If this months bonus check will cover the new engine and the trip, we'll head out to get the Norman data. If not, we'll likely stick around and play in the 4-cycle sandbox.

We can get the same data from the Summer Shootout, probably better actually, if it doesn't work out this time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: