| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #13 Registration
2014-10-25 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
Just a suggestion for next year
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GSKA Forum Index -> 4 Cycle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Jackson

Score: 5336

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't see what Steve suggested before he edited it. I assume it was something to do with the weights or dividing the Clone Class. We had every intention of doing that but never got enough Heavy competitors. We incorporated the 2 classes together but they were scored seperate. I think for the most part Clones have had a sucessful first season. I'm making my list for 2009 Club Officers and hope they enjoy making the decisions. It's not easy to make things fair and keep everyone happy but definately a challenge.

Mike believe it or not points system mirrors amature bracket drag racing. They are allowed 2 drops. When I raced for points several years ago we raced every Saturday and had no drops. My best finish was 8th and lots of broken parts. Now days they race 2 times a month and it is much easier on equipment and wallet.
nuthin fancy

Score: 1075

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets race two karts next yr.One will race randomly, and take the checker every time. The second,races every race,and takes the checker every race the Random kart doesn't show .........I understand about issues that cause racers not to show, regardless what it may be.JMO. the one that can show and race every time is showing they're support for racing be it for a club, a certain class,or team. the racers that are at every race or randomly race and in a chase for the top have a harder time with this than I. I personally like the idea not to drop races,and if I we're in it for the points I would still understand the other racers concerns about dropping races.(I'M NOT CAMPAIGNING!!!!!!!)In a nut shell, I hope my chassis is'nt as flexible as I am

nuthin fancy
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29202

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since original suggestion was canceled, this topic is closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    GSKA Forum Index -> 4 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: