| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
I'd like to thank the Michael Jackson & GSKA for the Clo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
metzgerov

Score: 1620

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: I'd like to thank the Michael Jackson & GSKA for the Clo Reply with quote

I appreciate all the hard work Michael and Jeff and Co. have done to get this class going and it continues to grow!

I wouldn't be able to race if it wasn't for this class so I am grateful for all the work you guys have done to bring low cost MEGA fun racing to us.

Also thanks to all the racers in the class that help me (and all the other drivers) out getting up to speed.
Mike P, Kerry, Big Frank, John W,Carter,Darrin,MJ and all the rest of you have been so helpful and fun to race against (as my bumpers can attest to !)

Also thanks to Lewis,Richard, Jeff B, Steve R for the parts help supporting the class.

My only wish is that I was running up front...So Michael J see what you can do to make that happen!

Thanks again all of you for helping me pursue my passion and have fun doing it!!
John Wehrheim
Senior 2 Cycle Director

Score: 33472

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto.

I have been a long time 2 cycle guy and still am, but I could not justify spending the money for a Rotax or Tag. Not that these aren't great classes, but I don;t care how fast I go, I just want to dice it up with a bunch of guys. The clone class provides this at a super low cost.

I am just bummed that I won't be in town for the Enduro. Especially with the number of entries. WOW. 20 plus karts. When was the last time we saw this?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 4 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: