| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
TENTATIVE 2009 FWT INFORMATION

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck McCue
Banned User

Score: 5102

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: TENTATIVE 2009 FWT INFORMATION Reply with quote

FORMULA KART PRODUCTIONS, INC RELEASES TENTATIVE 2009 FWT INFORMATION

08/09/2008

Italiankart.com - Kart NEWS - FORMULA KART PRODUCTIONS, INC RELEASES TENTATIVE 2009 FWT INFORMATION - read more - Panama City, FL
Sept. 1, 2009

Formula Kart Productions, Inc announced today the tentative dates and classes for the 11th annual Formula Kart Racing Florida Winter Tour.

FKP’s Bill Wright, “As I do every year I am releasing tentative information specifically to allow FWT participants a chance to comment before I release the official information. I encourage everyone to send me your questions, comments and concerns. It is very important that I am made aware of any potential issues before I release the official information.”

Participants should note this information is tentative. Participants should not make travel plans based on this information. Official information will be released as it becomes available, but no later than October 1, 2008.

TENTATIVE 2009 ROTAX WEEKEND DATES AND CLASSES

January 8-11 / February 12-15 / March 12-15

Rotax DD2 / Rotax Senior / Rotax Junior / Rotax Masters / Rotax Mini Max / Rotax Micro Max

Rotax Senior and Junior will be capped at 72. All other Rotax classes will be capped at 36.

TENTATIVE 2009 FORMULA KART WEEKEND DATES AND CLASSES

January 15-18 / February 19-22 / March 19-22

Pro Shifter / KF2 / KF3 / Cadet / Masters Shifter / JICA / Tag Sr / TaG Jr / Stock Moto

All classes will have a minimum registration requirement of 12 entries by 12/1/2008 or the class could be dropped

The Formula Kart Racing Florida Winter Tour is one of the longest running and largest sprint kart racing series in the world. For the 10th straight year the 2008 FWT set records for entries and awards, averaging 630 entries per month, including drivers from 23 different countries, 24 U.S. States and 6 Canadian Provinces, with total value of cash purses and awards exceeding $100,000.

For more information about the Formula Kart Racing Florida Winter Tour, see www.floridawintertour.com .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: