| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #9 Registration
2014-08-09 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
AMS Rental

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KevinFrench

Score: 4287

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: AMS Rental Reply with quote

Richie's post started me thinking...does anybody remember the price for renting the AMS infield track? How many karters would we need to make it reasonable?
Kosmic Mercury #602
Rick

Score: 5814

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:22 am    Post subject: Re: AMS Rental Reply with quote

KevinFrench wrote:
Richie's post started me thinking...does anybody remember the price for renting the AMS infield track? How many karters would we need to make it reasonable?

I am not sure of the pricing....but they priced WKA out of there several years ago. I have heard the SCCA pays $2500.00 per day for the parking lot.
Carl Cottrell

Score: 4846

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 lot was $5000 plus security and EMS. Just to use the parking lot.
richie#89

Score: 8851

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they told me that it cost $900. before you guys spend the higher amounts, let me help do it through legends of GA for just $900. there is something about having to have EMS present, though, but i thought that was included in the $900. if not, EMS isn't that much.
Carl Cottrell

Score: 4846

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be sweet, set it up Richie.
richie#89

Score: 8851

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

below is the info for the track rental. i was wrong in that the $900 is just for the 1/4 mile. i don't know the price for the 1.5 mile road course. Angus can't wait to race a 1.5 mile road course! that'll be awesome Very Happy

AMS LEGENDS TRACK RENTALS
If you are interested in renting the 1/4 mile track at Atlanta Motor Speedway - please fill out the form below. We will list your name and contact information. It will be your responsibility to then contact the others that are interested in renting the track.

Track rentals are for a minimum of 4 hours. Cost is $900 for 4 hours. Additional hours are $225 per hour. Lights are an additional $200 per hour. 4 cars are allowed on the track at a time for these rentals. Bandoleros cannot be mixed on the track with Legends or Roadsters.

Track rentals should be booked through Atlanta Motor Speedway with Dan Rexode. You can e-mail Dan or call him at 770-946-3923. Rentals must be made 48 hours in advance in order to schedule an Ambulance. Rental of the 1/4 mile have to be scheduled around the rental of the 1.5 mile track and might have to be rescheduled in the event the speedway is rented out after your rental is scheduled..

Copyright 2002-2008 Legends of Georgia
Mike Pugh
Race Director

Score: 34032

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to be a minimum of 12 years old and have a enduro license to race the mile and a half tracks .
If you are interested in getting out on a big track I would suggest Little Dega for the first time out .There is allot of runoff and no guard rails or concrete walls to worry about .They use to charge $700 a day for rental before they upgraded the track .Do not know the price now .
http://www.tgprace.com/