| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Clone Entries
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Wehrheim
Senior 2 Cycle Director

Score: 33692

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets do what we can to get these guys out for the 22nd race. If they need parts point them to Roberts Kart Shop or maybe some of us will have parts. This would be great. I had such a great time last weekend that I am motivated now to get Greg's kart working. I know the Invader can run fast, Kerry has proved it. I just have to adapt to the narrow setups for the 4 cycle and the clutch engagement.
nuthin fancy

Score: 1075

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't make the race on the 12th (26th wedding ann.). I would like to see each wgt. (Lt.,Med.,Hvy.)continue to race together regardless of entries. It makes for good racing.Mike Pugh said he was able to take advantage of traffic to get the win, And there is racing on all corners of the track. We watched a 4 stroke jr's race before the summer brake that had Dan P.& Joel N. at the end of the front stretch, And Josh W.& Adam W. in the rt.hander. And if i'm not mistaking Simon S. passed three karts in turn 1. My pt. is (this), Dads,Moms,Staff, and alot of spectators we're leaning on the fence. And hi-5's were at the scales after the race, and lastly those one's that are becoming enterested in racing witnessed the excitment of these jr racers and what enjoyment they were part of. .............Frank L.
Mike Pugh
Race Director

Score: 34951

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We watched a 4 stroke jr's race before the summer brake that had Dan P.& Joel N. at the end of the front stretch

The race before the break was allot better for Dan than this past race .
Been working the last 3 nights trying to get it right again . Crying or Very sad

Frank will miss the 12'th ???
You mean the 23'rd or race 12???
Shane said he wouldn't be able to make the 23'rd .

I believe if everyone preregisters early that it would draw more interest to the class as well .
Show people we can't wait to race again !!!
And I know we put on a show this past race.Especially with the wipeout in turn 1 and the racing all over the track .
Yeah come on !!!!!