| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #13 Registration
2014-10-25 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
  GSKA 2014 Banquet Registration
2014-11-16 19:00:00 GMT+00:00
National Points
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff Sikes
Junior 2 Cycle Director

Score: 8473

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:35 am    Post subject: National Points Reply with quote

Looks like our guys are doing well in the points!!

http://www.usrmaxnrd.com/
Daniel White

Score: 6265

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Points have been updated to reflect results through 7/27, and GSKA leads in three of the six classes: Micro, Seniors and Masters!

Jesse Seeley leads in MicroMax.

Out of 100 or so drivers who have recorded at least one finish, here's where Masters drivers who have at least three finishes currently rank:
1. Brent Harper
4. Patrick French
13. Cory Montgomery
23. Kevin French (has only recorded 4 finishes so far; otherwise, he'd be 7th or 8th)

Out of 140 or so drivers who have recorded a finish, here's where Senior drivers with at least three finishes currently rank:
1. Jamie Maholik
6. Palmer Adams
22. Daniel White
30. Alan Parris
38. Brandon Danke (only four finishes recorded; otherwise, he'd be in the top 15)

Sean McSweeney only has three finishes but otherwise would be in the top 10.

Even though I think he's had at least five RMAX finishes, according to the RMAX site Jason Mauney only has three. He should be much higher.

And some recognition for a "retired" driver:

Chris Daniel only has three finishes but would otherwise be at or near the top of the standings.
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29234

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Carl would be so kind and tell us what needs to be done so Matt will get his 2 victories in Ocala accounted for Masters points, just like Ross and Jesse.
In this case he will be much higher than he is now.

National standings is a great place to see where Rotax is popular, but real standing will be the finishing place in Final race in September.
Daniel White

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihor Bilyy wrote:
National standings is a great place to see where Rotax is popular, but real standing will be the finishing place in Final race in September.

This may be true. I'm just trying to prop up our club's members.
Rick

Score: 5814

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihor Bilyy wrote:
If Carl would be so kind and tell us what needs to be done so Matt will get his 2 victories in Ocala accounted for Masters points, just like Ross and Jesse.

That issue should be taken up with Ocala, as that is their series he ran. Carl is the Race Director for the Ga RMax Series.
Carl would be more than happy to help with any issue that occurs at a Ga RMax Series.

Rick Sweeting
Ga RMax Series Director
Daniel White

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihor Bilyy wrote:
In this case he will be much higher than he is now.

Yes, it seems Matt deserves to have those points count. He's certainly a top Masters driver IMO.
Rick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel White wrote:

Yes, it seems Matt deserves to have those points count. He's certainly a top Masters driver IMO.

Daniel and Ihor, if you read the National Points policy you will see that National Points are awarded based on the series a driver declares,not all the races run.
All the points are sent to the National Director, Marshall Martin. He then decides which points are used.
As for Ross and Jesse the National points they have are from the series they declared.
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29234

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I studied all rotax documents and online updates but don't see where it says you can select more than one home series. And rotax sporting regulations says on page 1: ANYTHING WHICH IS NOT EXPRESSILY ALLOWED IS FORBIDDEN. (with syntax error expresily - expressly).
After racing for 2 first qualifiers in Barnesville and 2 weekends in Ocala I asked Marshall Martin if we can switch to North Florida because we race there with other MiniMax participants. He did make a switch.
If having multiple home series was an option, I bet he would mention it.
On this (http://www.usrmaxnrd.com/Q-A-Page.htm) page it says:
Question: If I race at another series race do I get any credit?
Answer: You are counted towards bonus points for the racers in the series your are a visitor at but at the current time you cannot earn points in your home series. This is one of the tweaks we are trying to determine a way to work into the system.

But anyway, it doesn't matter, because of the last paragraph of my first message.
Rick

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihor Bilyy wrote:
I studied all rotax documents and online updates but don't see where it says you can select more than one home series. And rotax sporting regulations says on page 1: [i]ANYTHING WHICH IS NOT EXPRESSILY ALLOWED IS FORBIDDEN.

I tried to help you with your orginal issue, no where in my posts did I say a racer can select more than one home series. If you have any further issues please direct them to the National Director.

Good luck resloving Matt's points issue.

Rick Sweeting
Ga RMax Series Director
wesgreene

Score: 3268

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ihor- You have answered your own question. You contacted MM to make the change and fix Michael's points. If he want's, Matt should do the same. If I want, I should do the same. But I don't. Because of what you said in your last paragraph.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: