| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #9 Registration
2014-08-09 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
Who is going to the Rotax US Nationals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
John Wehrheim
Senior 2 Cycle Director

Score: 33502

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:59 am    Post subject: Who is going to the Rotax US Nationals Reply with quote

It sounds like Carl and Ross are going to the US Nationals. Who else plans on going? I know my son wanted to go, but he was not able to race the 3 race minimum. Sad
Rick

Score: 5814

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Who is going to the Rotax US Nationals Reply with quote

wehrheim wrote:
It sounds like Carl and Ross are going to the US Nationals. Who else plans on going? I know my son wanted to go, but he was not able to race the 3 race minimum. Sad

Carl and I hated that we could not get Chris a waiver, but, the National Director decided to stick to the rules and deny it. Maybe next season Chris can plan for it, we sure could have used his talents to represent the Ga series. According to the information I have recieved the only other Georgia racers attending are Matt Tilden, Micheal Byly, and Jesse Seeley.

Rick Sweeting
Series Director
Ga. RMax Challenge
John Wehrheim
Senior 2 Cycle Director

Score: 33502

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick, We appreciate your and Carl's efforts in getting the waiver! Unfortunately with Chris' very busy schedule, he is rarely home on the weekends. Just in the month of August, he has been home only a couple of days. Came home Tuesday and is now heading to California to tune and coach a driver. Hopefully next year he can get in the 3 race minimum.

I want to wish the best to Matt, Michael, Jesse and Ross the best. You will be absolutely astonished of the USA International track and facility. All I can say is AWESOME track. In addition, VERY technical track.
Brent Harper

Score: 4525

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is that moving really sucks!!!! Evil or Very Mad

CMC KARTS
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: