| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Good Bye, DrChip!
SCCA ARRC Championship Race this weekend at Road Atlanta

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jason.fitzpatrick

Score: 167

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:26 pm    Post subject: SCCA ARRC Championship Race this weekend at Road Atlanta Reply with quote

Just wanted to extend an invitation for everyone to come out to Road Atlanta this weekend to watch the SCCA ARRC Championship races. I'll be proudly wearing my GSKA t-shirt on Saturday while I compete for a top three Championship finish in the Formula 600 Challenge series. If you enjoyed the FSAE teams at Barnesville this past weekend, stop by to watch our "over-grown karts" hitting 140 mph down the back straight while turning 15,000 rpms.

Check us out at www.theformula600challenge.com

I have a few crew spots left, send me an email if you would like to attend;

Jason.fitzpatrick@hotmail.com

Thanks, and hope to see you there,
Jason Fitzpatrick, 'Kid Kart' Justin's proud Dad
jeff bacon

Score: 15329

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there supporting Jason.

You may not know it but both Dickey Wilson and Robert Wilson (no relation) drove F440 in the past. I myself raced both FF1600 and IT. I am sure there are other GSKA people with SCCA history.
www.jeffsgarageandspeedshop.com
www.gakartsales.com
Chuck Newman
Club Vice President

Score: 6035

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to try and get up there on Saturday. I wasted a good portion of my youth (and money!) running in SCCA; Spec Miata, American Sedan, SSC, SSB, ITS, ITO. I like going up for the ARRC and reconnecting with old friends.

Keith Roberts is a multi-time National Champion in Formula Mazda, and is still involved with a multitude of formula cars, including F600. He currently owns a couple of SCCA cars.

Tom Beahan is a former SCCA guy too. Tom ran IT cars, and had a SR back in the day.

I became friends with Steve Frank back when we both crewed on a SSGT car in the early 90's. Steve's driven an SCCA car or two, most recently Spec Miata.

CN
Fletcher Wulff

Score: 566

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there Saturday, the weather was great! I was talking to teams looking for a Trans Am ride. I haven't gotten to do much SCCA racing the last couple of seasons, but I spent a fair amount of time in the Formula Continental F2000 class in 2011. I won the SARRC championship that year.
I learned a lot racing karts in GSKA, karting translates well to road racing, and as I recently found oval racing too!
Fletcher Wulff
www.fletchwulff.com
Swift/Ford F1600 Formula F
Intrepid Crusier V Rotax Master/TaG
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: