| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Good Bye, DrChip!
TaG Oct 12 Race
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DannyK

Score: 1193

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:51 am    Post subject: TaG Oct 12 Race Reply with quote

Anyone else coming, or will this be a test/tune 'race' for me?
edward 54

Score: 2271

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:10 pm    Post subject: Tag Oct. 12 Race Reply with quote

it will be a test and tune day for you I want be bringing my tag this weekend trying to focus on the clone sportsman battle iam in. .hope to see you there.

Edward 54 razor/arrow Smile
DannyK

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

test day it is. Need to work a kink out of the rotax anyways.

You at least going to get the tag out with me so i have someone to chase?
edward 54

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Tag Oct. 12 Race Reply with quote

chase who me ha ha you're run all over me. iam slow in the tag I will try to keep up with you. can help me with jetting and chassis set up. See you there.

edward 54 razor/arrow
DannyK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Tag Oct. 12 Race Reply with quote

edward 54 wrote:
chase who me ha ha you're run all over me. iam slow in the tag I will try to keep up with you. can help me with jetting and chassis set up. See you there.

edward 54 razor/arrow

Ha! You dont want my help, i am just now starting to open the can of worms that is chassis tuning. No clue what i am doing, but i having fun doing it! Happy to share my setup, see how we differ, that may help both of us?

See you this weekend. Cheer
edward 54

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Tag Oct 12 Race Reply with quote

Jest seen your results from Last AMP race anybody who comes from 14th to third already has his kart down pack.i was in the night race this year and you pass me on the first lap in the carousel. It's posted on YouTube .hhmm. Edward 54 razor/arrow Smile
DannyK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Tag Oct 12 Race Reply with quote

edward 54 wrote:
Jest seen your results from Last AMP race anybody who comes from 14th to third already has his kart down pack.i was in the night race this year and you pass me on the first lap in the carousel. It's posted on YouTube .hhmm. Edward 54 razor/arrow Smile

This past weekend i did my first ever chassis tuning (sorta .). I have been taking the approach that the kart is fine, and the dummy behind the wheel is at fault. Narrowed the front track 5mm per side, was amazed how much difference that made (for the better). Borrowed snipers from a friend, going to play with alignment for this weekend i think, see what i can screw up.

Been trying to read up on tuning a little, the physics have yet to click in my head.

That night race was awesome. I had not been to barnsville before that since i was a kid when I came to spectate, cant wait to come back this weekend. Also currently planning on running the rest of b'villes schedule. Should have some people to come down with me in the future, but i think they are all currently beat up from last weekend. . I will look for your youtube video.

I guess they will toss us in with yamaha sr?
DannyK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

post your night race video. Cant find it.
edward 54

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: Tag Oct. 12 Race Reply with quote

i was talking about your video at the night race at Barnesville. iam in kart 54 38 to 43 seconds into the race.
John Wehrheim

Score: 34019

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danny, what kart do you have?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: