| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #13 Registration
2014-10-25 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
  GSKA 2014 Banquet Registration
2014-11-16 19:00:00 GMT+00:00
new wka yamaha hpv class rules
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chuck Newman
Junior 4 Cycle Director

Score: 5730

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darrin Tebbe wrote:

The focus needs to be on keeping the existing racers happy, and drawing new entry-level racers of all ages into the club. That is, and always will be, where our growth potential will be given the facility we have to work with. And that's not necessarily a bad thing.

DT

This is exactly right.
The only thing I would add is that we also need to work on keeping the entry level racers, and find out what makes them stop coming.

CN
DrChip
2014 President

Score: 47404

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be a natural attrition as some racers move to other forms of racing, get discouraged, find other interests, and/or move on to go to school..

We can work on the ones that get discouraged. We have to promote to bring in new racers. If you look at our regular participants, you will see we have added a lot of new racers over the past two years.

Adding newbys has always been challenging, but we will do it..c
DrChip
2014 President

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:44 am    Post subject: Re: new wka yamaha hpv class rules Reply with quote

edward 54 wrote:
I for one say lets try to promote more people to come and race with gska, that's what we are going to need in order for our (listen everybody) OUR club to grow. I for one am also thinking about moving up to WKA Heavy or Yamaha Senior. I enjoyed TaG this year, but I have/had no one to run with except for the night race. As for the tire situation, I don't think we should change what we have already since it has been successful so far. This is just my opinion.

-Edward54 Razor/Arrow Smile

Edward...I suggest you move up to WKA Heavy now!!! Evil or Very Mad c
edward 54

Score: 2236

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: new WKA yamaha HPV class rules Reply with quote

i'am not ready to go jest yet . might stay another season in clone sportman. but then I might try to race three karts next season. Don't know
DrChip
2014 President

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: new WKA yamaha HPV class rules Reply with quote

edward 54 wrote:
i'am not ready to go jest yet . might stay another season in clone sportman. but then I might try to race three karts next season. Don't know

Aw, come on Edward...you are two fast for us! Evil or Very Mad c
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: