| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Stolen kart team

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dev Gore

Score: 411

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:36 pm    Post subject: Stolen kart team Reply with quote

If any one sees a 7x16 black trailer with scratches on the side WKA sticker on the balck as well all a raceway motorsports sticker in the bottom left corner of the tail gate. Black and red combination lock on the door, Fortress key locks on the tail gate....Inside a 2012 Birel RY30s4 roller with anderson racing stickers on it and a go pro mount on the steering cone peice. CRG with KT-100 can motor number 19 2008 model. cloth lined seat. mychron 3. the trailer has 2 huskey cabnet at the front and blue and white checkerd floor. e-tracks on the wall and floor and a tire rack on the left side. The trailer is a Rounded V-nose. Stolen this morning at 3:30.
Chuck Newman
Junior 4 Cycle Director

Score: 5762

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing worse than a thief; hate this for you.

Where was it when it was taken? What brand is the trailer?

I'll be on the lookout.

Chuck
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29299

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post also here
http://ekartingnews.com/viewforum.php?f=35
bspek

Score: 5042

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a couple of 9 irons that would like to meet the guys who took it, let me know if you find them.

Ihor Bilyy wrote:
Post also here
http://ekartingnews.com/viewforum.php?f=35
Austin18

Score: 4198

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where were they stolen from? what area. I drive a truck in the atlanta, birmingham,and montgomery area
edward 54

Score: 2236

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:34 am    Post subject: stolen trailer Reply with quote

sorry to hear about your lost i work in the atl area i will keep a look out for you trailer and karts. If there is anything i can help you with jest ask we all here to help each other. was there any more markings on the trailer to go buy,serial numbers etc need as much info as possible. hope to see you at the track Feb 16.
Dev Gore

Score: 411

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The trailer is a haulmark passport 7x16. Main color is black with silver fenders. Scratches on the side. Green and white "Passport" sticker on the front and back. license plate holder is on the top left of the tail gate. Red and white reflectors on the bottom of the tail gate. There are turn lights on the wheel fenders. Rounded v-nose. Two axles.

It was stolen from a secured storage facility Extra Space Storage off Cheshire Bridge road & I85 (ironically we have the video footage from security cameras). It is painful to see it towed away.
edward 54

Score: 2236

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: stolen trailer Reply with quote

i will keep a look out for it i bet the people who did this didnt know what was inside jest wanted the trailer. i got my eyes and ears open. call me ok 404 314-0277 770 276-0031 both cell #

edward 54
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: