| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #9 Registration
2014-08-09 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
E-mail issues

Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Website and Forum Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29019

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: E-mail issues Reply with quote

Due to very well known in racing environment hosting company (GoDaddy.com) issues with relaying e-mails from their customers (including us), some e-mails were not making to your mailboxes. Those are notifications from forum about private messages or responses in topics you participated in.
There is nothing I can do now, except move to another company. This is affecting many of my domains. If problem persists, we may have to experience downtime if I decide to go elsewhere.

My apologies for not detecting this problem earlier. Thanks to Clarence for forgetting his password. This helped to find a problem.

Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29019

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Issues should be resolved. You will get more constant notifications about new responses in threads you participated and private messages e-mails.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Website and Forum Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: