| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Good Bye, DrChip!
Racer Hat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerry Wilson

Score: 6479

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 pm    Post subject: Racer Hat Reply with quote

I went on a short motorcycle ride over to Pine Mountain today on my Z-Rex and on the way back home I stopped by the track. At the last race of the year in October, after getting home I realized I had left my hat somewhere at the track. The next day I went back to track hoping to find it, but no luck.

While looking at the track near the tower I came back thru the opening in between the fence and lo and behold there was my "Racer Magazine Hat" on top of the post.

Thanks to whoever put it there. Very Happy
Invader #9
Austin18

Score: 4198

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry, I found it the work day we had. I thought it might have been jeff bacons. Glad it found its way home....I also have a plaid hoody that was left at the vintage nats last year...Will bring it this year to the vintage nats to see if I can find a home for it......
Kerry Wilson

Score: 6479

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thanks Tyler, I really appreciate that. Had forgotten about it and really was glad to see it yesterday. I guess it had been thru alot of rain and sunshine. See you soon. Do you plan to run the WKA Nationals?
Invader #9
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: