| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #8 Registration
2014-07-26 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
WKA NATIONALS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lee33

Score: 1674

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:05 pm    Post subject: WKA NATIONALS Reply with quote

We had a soggy yet fun time in the cold Pa. rain. I just want all of you to know how proud I am of the Drivers and Parents from this area. It was great to see everyone come together and work as a team for the good of all the Racers. Also, a big thank you to RKS. Congrats on the Manufacturers Title.

Also, I could not be more pleased with Tanner. Not only did he run well and show incredible skill in poor conditions he showed a lot of character dealing with the WKA gestapo. He won 4 of 5 possible achievements this past weekend. Tanner won the only race run in his class before being rained out and is given second place! I heard Nascar going to award the race win to all pole winners the race be damned. Sorry. I just wanted to let you all know we did have a good time and I Love Tanner and I am so Proud of him on and off the track.

Jason
DrChip
2014 President

Score: 46222

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karters are great people, and we have the best-of-the-best!

Way to go Tanner: I too am proud of you, and the rest of the GSKA people who went to the WKA.

And to RKS for the manufacturers win against some big long time kart manufacturers.

RAZORS RULE!

Razors even make ME look good! c
jeff bacon

Score: 15140

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a board member, I feel like a proud parent when one of our kids do well. Congrats to you and Tanner.
www.jeffsgarageandspeedshop.com
www.gakartsales.com
Robbie Ullah

Score: 2610

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never been so happy to see blue skies in my life!!! Pa was a great trip and my most favorite WKA event despite the rain. The one cool thing about having a son race on a Razor, is the true team mentality that the other razor drivers and parents carry to an event. We were the only ones parked as a group, our should i say who "Built a Razor Compound" in the pits. When one driver or crew was down another would bring them back up again. Well except for Arnold, he just pushes you back down. BTW is Russell okay? Just kidding Arnold, but really is Russell okay? Congrats to all racers!!! It was a job well done in the worst possible conditions for karting. We should have been racing jet skis at one point there was so much water on the track!!. I truly look forward to next years Gold Cup. Oh and by the way, did Rosco have a good trip? lol
DrChip
2014 President

Score: 46222

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too FEEL like a proud parent, but I have never had a children of my own (three steps in their mid 30's and 40's!)

BUT I have 2 grands and one on the way: Just MAYBE one will want to kart race.

GSKA and TEAM RAZOR RULES! c
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 4 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: