| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Good Bye, DrChip!
VP MS93 in a car

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29485

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: VP MS93 in a car Reply with quote

My V6 3.0 Mazda is about 24-25 MPG commute car (87 regular). 10% ethanol didn't make difference (I think), or I started driving it (January 2005) when gas was already mixed with ethanol. I had empty tank this morning and also leftover VP MS93 from racing last couple of months. Since we are not planning to race soon, I decided to use those exactly 2 gallons of VP.
My daily commute is 60 to 66 miles round trip (depends on route) so I was expecting to get gas on my way back home. I was surprised to get home on VP gas and I drove 64 miles on those 2 gallons. Looks like I can do few more miles. Is it VP quality or any 93 gas will let me have 32 MPG?
Darrin Tebbe
Information Technology

Score: 29028

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, but if you decide you like it I have about 20 gallons I'll make you a deal on Laughing

DT
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> Off Topic All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: