| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Good Bye, DrChip!
2008 Rotax World Finals

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ihor Bilyy
Site Admin

Score: 29428

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: 2008 Rotax World Finals Reply with quote

Live timing: http://www.kart-data.com/LT08/RGF/
Rick

Score: 5814

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ihor.
I hope Carl and Donna Cottrell are having the time of their life at the World Finals. Carl told me he would try and send updates if possible.
I am sure he will bring back many stories and photos that he can share at the banquet.
RS
Carl Cottrell

Score: 4846

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys,

We are having a blast in Italy. I have been taking Donna site seeing during practice sessions and finally getting to see some action during qualifying. The competition is unreal. Marsell is the best US qualifier at 9th and Curtis Cooksie is 13th in DD2. In Senior Wes Phillips is the best qualifier at 17th.

I have no cell phone here and I am typing this update standing in the lobby of the hotel. Nobody speaks english so its been interesting.

I want to thank Rick at Raceway Motorsports, SSC East, and Rotax for the awesome opportunity to attend the World Finals. This is truely an experience of a lifetime. I can't wait until Ross is competing for the World Championship. And believe me we are motivated.

Seeing it first hand, I have to say Rotax is one heck of a company. This event is first class and I hope next season we can send a couple of Georgia karters to the World Finals.

PS the new clutch looks real cool!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 2 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: