| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
  GSKA 2014 Race #3 Registration
2014-04-19 13:00:00 GMT+00:00
Enduro Weight

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael Jackson

Score: 5330

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:42 pm    Post subject: Enduro Weight Reply with quote

Don't forget minimum weight of 350 lbs. will be checked after qualifying. If your under weight your time will be disallowed.
Rick

Score: 5814

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Enduro Weight Reply with quote

Michael Jackson wrote:
Don't forget minimum weight of 350 lbs. will be checked after qualifying. If your under weight your time will be disallowed.

What is the penatly for having time disallowed? and will weight be checked after the race?
Michael Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have to start in the back. I know it is a Le Mans start but do you want to start that far back? Yes we will check after the race. Humor me ok!
Rick

Score: 5814

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Jackson wrote:
Have to start in the back. I know it is a Le Mans start but do you want to start that far back? Yes we will check after the race. Humor me ok!

Humor you, is that anyway to respond to legitimate questions? You made
a post that was not clear and I would like to have them answered properly. If you are going to be the leader of this class and make these posts you should be respectful to the person asking the questions, no matter how stupid you think the question is. BTW, I know it is a LeMans start and I know how far back the last kart will start from, but, with the way rules change from race to race I would like the policy "in writting' when dealing with GSKA, as I was advised to do in previous postings.
Michael Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rick no disrespect was intended. Sorry you don't think I'm answering the questions correctly but I have answered many more than you can imagine. The rules have been updated so please refer to them because it is now in writing. As far as the regular Clone class we haven't had a rule change all season. This enduro has been the exception to that rule. This is a race in progress so please excuse any misunderstandings.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    GSKA Forum Index -> 4 Cycle All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: