| Search | Memberlist | Forum Register | Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in |
Good Bye, DrChip!
2009 Intrepid Sirius w/ IAME Leopard
New ad GSKA Classified Ads Index
Advert details
Summary
Category Kart
Sub category Package
Title 2009 Intrepid Sirius w/ IAME Leopard
Short description This is an Intrepid Sirius with an IAME Leopard. The kart and engine have seen very little race use. Mostly just training t
Price $1800
Sale type Private
Details  
Additional information The kart for sale is an Intrepid Sirius with a IAME Leopard. The kart has a few blemishes notably the marks on one tie-rod, the split in the lower edge of the front bumper, and the distortion of the rear bumper near the exhaust outlet (see pictures in link).

https://plus.google.com/photos/112738562175304491011/albums/6023452526057931921?authkey=CLGS7IPi7-Ce0gE

I purchased the kart in 2011 from Leading Edge Motorsports. Since that time the engine has never been above 16,400 rpm and has always had pure castor oil mixed at 1/16. The kart has been raced a total of 3 times. I have also installed chassis protectors on the underside of the chassis (as pictured).

The kart has just had a new steering shaft installed and subsequent alignment. The kart has a composite 72 tooth rear sprocket with a 10 tooth front. The chain is an RK O-ring chain. The bearings in the front hubs were recently replaced as well.

I will include the ML Tillett seat which I believe is a T10 or the Tony Kart #2 also pictured. The wheels pictured are Douglas Magnesium and will come with the Bridgestones currently mounted.

I can include the MyChron 3 Gold with the Beacon, Water Temp, and RPM leads. I also have a spare set of brake pads, external starter, spare starter, spare water pump, and a set of Tony Kart magnesium wheels. For pictures of the any of the above items please PM or email me.

I am asking $1800 but am open to reasonable offers. (with MyChron).

Location is Greenville, SC
Advert info  
Date added 06 Jul 2014 [ Last edited by Casey Appleman on 12 Jul 2014 edited 2 time(s) in total ]
Expiry date 06 Oct 2014
Ad status Sold
Views 272
Comments 0
Advertiser Apps21  [ Find all ads by Apps21 ]
Contact Apps21 View user's profile Send private message
Images